Farm Animal Playset for Kids (Set of 12 Animal Toys) Small
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Does your kid get excited every time he sees animals and birds from the farm? Then buy the Farm Animal Playset For Kids for him or her and they can have their favourite animals always next to them. This farm animal toys playset consists of 12 toys. You will find brightly coloured horse, sheep, goat, cow, camel, bull, rabbit and farm birds like hen, rooster, duck, duckling, and a goose. This playset for kids will also come with a toy fence and a toy tree to give the child the competent experience of playing with animals.
While many kids love zoo animal sets and jungle animal toys, many are head over heels about farm animals too. Long gone are the days when kids could visit a farm with various animals. But even while living in the cities, your kid can have their toy pets now. These farm animals would be fun to play with but at the same time, your kid would learn so much about them. These are educational toys for kids which can also improve language skills, communications, and social skills in kids. Perfect for cognitive development in children, the animal play set for kids will help them understand these animals in a much better and closer manner.
- Age: 3 Years & Above
- Contents: 1 Farm Animals Set of 12
- Material: Vinyl
- Product Dimensions: Each animal figure is approximately 8 cms in length & 5 cms in height
- Category: Soft Toys & Animal Figures
- Related Category: Toy Cars, Trains & Other Vehicles, Blocks & Puzzles, Pretend Play Toys, Dolls
How to play :
- The farm animal set can be played as part of pretend play games and role playing games for kids. Children can tap into their imaginary worlds, and use the power of creative skills while they play with these animal figures.
- You can use these farm animal toys to educate your little ones about the various types of farm animals and farm birds. You can maybe even quiz them asking them which one is which, and what kind of noise does each animal make. This could be a fun bonding session for you and your kid.