Lagori? Pithu? Seven Stones ? The Popular Action Game has many names but the love for this iconic outdoor game will stay the same. Made of non toxic material, these multicolored tiles make the game safe around kids. Relive your childhood memories by playing this fun outdoor game with your kids.
How to Play?
1. Make 2 teams- Seekers & Hitters.
2. Pile the 7 tiles in a small circle at the center of the play are. The team which wins the toss will start & be the Seekers.
3. They get 3 turns to break the pile.
4. If Hitters catch the ball at one bounce, the roles change. If the pile breaks partly or fully then the Hitters hit the Main Seeker- the one who broke the pile, with the ball.5. The Hitters may also hit the Sub-Seekers. Hitters are not allowed to move while throwing the ball. Seekers should rush to pile the tiles again.
5. The Seekers win if they succeed in re-piling the tiles without being hit by the ball. The Hitters win if they succeed in hitting the Main Seeker or the Sub Seekers before the tiles are piled again.
Rules of the game may be changed as per convenience.
© Snooplay.in | All rights reserved.