Let’s Learn Countries Jigsaw Puzzle
The let’s learn countries jigsaw puzzle game is one of the best ways to make sure that your kids are glued to their seats while learning something! If educational games are your cup of tea, then we highly suggest you not miss out on the let’s learn countries jigsaw puzzle as it is one of the best learning games for kids.
This educational jigsaw puzzle not only educates kids about various skills of assembly and problem solving behavior but also provides them valuable knowledge to make them geographically aware. Lucky for us, jigsaw puzzles are one of the fun games to play that all kids love, hence, this countries jigsaw puzzle can be certifiably one of the learning games for kids! With 16 big jigsaw puzzles of countries all over the world like India, Canada, Brazil, UK, Russia, France, China, Mexico, USA, Indonesia, Italy, Australia, Africa, Japan, Germany, and Spain.
All you have to do is solve the jigsaw puzzle and learn about the countries! And guess what? This jigsaw puzzle game is also one of the games to improve working memory, cognitive abilities and hand eye coordination which means it is the perfect buy for your kids! Grab this educational jigsaw puzzle and don’t forget to check out more puzzle games from our collection!
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: All ages (not suitable for kids below 3 years)
- Contents: 16 Sets of 5 jigsaw puzzles (each of these 16 sets belong to a different country with the 5 jigsaw puzzles depicting unique information for that country)
- Brand: Funskool
- Box Dimensions (approx): 31 cm (length) x 22.5 cm (width) x 3.5 cm (height)
- Category: Blocks & Puzzles
- Related Category: Wooden Games & Toys, Fun Board Games, Educational Games, Children's Gifts, Bestselling Games, Unique & New Games
- Country of Origin: India
How to use:
- The 16 big jigsaw puzzles inside the lets learn countries jigsaw puzzle game are interesting puzzle games that double up as learning games for kids. There are 16 sets for 16 different countries. Each of these 16 sets have 5 jigsaw puzzles depicting their 5 unique information - national flag, language, national animal, map and national capital.
- You need to identify the 5 puzzles that correctly depict one country and complete 1 of the 16 such sets.
- Solve the jigsaw puzzles and use this as one of the games to improve working memory, build social development, improve cognitive abilities and hand eye coordination.