Magnetic Ludo, Snakes and Ladders by Sun Trade
Ludo is a classic board game that traces its history back to the time of the Pandavas (remember Shakuni & his Shadyantras!). The board game was then known as Chaupar, infamous for the tussle between the Pandavas & Kauravas!
Ludo is one board game that is found in every Indian household. If there's one board game that brings the entire family together for a round of fun and laughter, it is the game of Ludo. Well, it is also that game where if you start losing, the best rule (escape, really!) is to turn over the ludo board and run away!
This super fun magnetic Ludo board game comes at a really affordable cost and is best for those afternoons of family get-togethers, fun evening hangouts with friends, and those serene weekends with kids . What more, this magnetic board game also comes with the classic ludo twin, the snakes and ladders board game. Now, now, this is such an added bonus, right? Be the Snake expert too. Have the best of both worlds, with an extra layer of fun! So why wait when you can grab the board game right away!? Buy now!
Explore the world of fun board games for kids available online in India here.
- No. of players: 2 to 4 players
- Age: 5 years and above
- Contents: 1 magnetic game board and accessories
- Material: Plastic
- Brand: Sun Trade
- Ideal For: Ludo Kings and Queens, Board Game Geeks
- Category- Board Games
- Related Category- Fun Board Games, Interesting Party Games, Multiplayer Games, Bestselling Games, Gifts for Boys, Gifts for Girls
- Also ideal for family and friends game night
- Set up the Ludo board; place all your pieces onto the coinciding colour pocket.
- Decide who goes first by the roll of the die. Whoever rolls the highest number goes first.
- You need a six to bring your pawn to the play area of the board game.
- Take turns to roll the die and determine how many spaces does the pawn move on the Ludo board.
- Capture the opponent's pawn by landing on the same tile. Once this happens the opponent's pawn has to go off the play area of the board game.
- Ludo board game continues until all the pawns reach the home area of the board game.
How to play Snakes and Ladders board game?
- Each player puts their counter/ peg on the space that says "start here".
- Now, players take turns to roll the dice. The pegs are moved as many spaces as the number reflected on the die.
- If there's a ladder on the space you reach, you move up on the board. If you encounter a snake, you need to slide down to where the tail ends on the board.
- The player who reaches HOME/ 100 first wins the snakes and ladders board game.
Who invented snakes and ladders?
Snakes and Ladders board game is an original Indian game; the govt. of India credits the invention to Gyandev, a saint of the 13th century.
Are there two boards in the box?
No. There is a single board with Ludo board game on one side and snakes nad ladders on the other.
What happens if you get three sixes in a turn of the Ludo board game?
Your throws are negated & you have to roll the die again.
Is Ludo a game of skill?
Yes. Although the roll of die in the Ludo board game depends on luck, a major part of the game also depends on the player's decisions on how to use their moves.