Wooden Majestic Chess and Ludo
Love Chess? Remember how we loved playing the classic game of chess as kids? And even when we couldn't win, Chess was definitely a board game we played with full swag! And what about Ludo? The board game is quite an emotion, yeah?
Well, here we bring before you the classic chess board game with a classy twist! Yes, you read that right. Wondering how? Well, this is a two- in- one wooden chess and ludo set. With the board and chess pieces made out of wood, this collection set will add an elegant twist to your game nights.
Furthermore, the classic game of chess helps build a strategic mindset, while ludo is a really fun game that'll keep your brain on its toes. Literally!
A game for all ages, the wooden chess and ludo board game can be played with adults, and kids alike. What are you waiting for? Grab this super mastermind chess board game right away and spend some time flexing that brain muscle!!
Explore more fun board games for kids online in India here.
- No. of player: 2 to 4 players
- Age: 8 years and above
- Contents: 1 set of wooden majestic chess and ludo
- Material: Wooden
- Brand: Annie
- Box Dimensions: 39 x 20.5 x 4.5 cm
- Category- Board Games
- Related Category- Fun Board Games, Interesting Party Games, Multiplayer Games, Bestselling Games, Gifts for Boys, Gifts for Girls
CHESS BOARD GAME:
- Firstly, set up the board game. Each opponent picks a colour and sets up the 16 pieces of that colour on his side of the chess board. (These pieces consist of the King, Queen, Rook, Bishops, Knights, and Pawns)
- Next, take turns moving the pieces across the board, towards the opponent's play area.
- Chess board game continues until one of the players 'checkmate' the opponent's King.
LUDO BOARD GAME:
- Set up the Ludo board; place all your pieces onto the coinciding colour pocket.
- Decide who goes first by the roll of the die. Whoever rolls the highest number goes first.
- You need a six to bring your pawn to the play area of the board game.
- Take turns to roll the die and determine how many spaces does the pawn move on the Ludo board.
- Capture the opponent's pawn by landing on the same tile. Once this happens the opponent's pawn has to go off the play area of the board game.
- Ludo board game continues until all the pawns reach the home area of the board game.
Is chess a game of logic or intuitions?
Well, this solely depends on the player. Some players of the chess board game use logic to move their pieces, while others go just by their gut feeling!
Can a pawn take a queen?
Yes, pawns of the chess board game can capture rooks, bishops, knights, and even the Queen!
What is the material used?
This chess board game is made of wood material.
Is chess good for the brain?
Yes, playing chess board game improves brain functioning, strategic thinking, and attention span as well. The board game also helps boost a person's memory, and cognitive activities.
Is the game suitable for a 9 year old?
Yes, wooden chess board game can be played by kids aged 8 years old & above.
Which country invented Ludo?
Ludo board game, or Pachisi originated in India around the 6th century. The earliest evidence of the board game is the depiction of boards on the caves of Ajanta!
What happens if you get three sixes in a turn of the Ludo board game?
Your throws are negated & you have to roll the die again.
Is Ludo a game of skill?
Yes. Although the roll of die in the Ludo board game depends on luck, a major part of the game also depends on the player's decisions on how to use their moves.