Tenali Raman Story Jigsaw Puzzle For Kids
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Tenali Raman, well known for his brilliance of wit and humour was a poet, scholar, jester and special advisor in the court of Sri Krishnadevaraya of the Vijayanagara Empire. He helped protect the King many times by coming to his rescue in critical situations. Though as a child he had received no formal education, he became a folk hero when he was th e court poet. Tenali Raman was also referred to as Vikata Kavi, a palindrome in Telugu, which means jester-poet.
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: 4 years and above
- Contents: 104 pieces Set of 3 Jigsaw Puzzles Toy for Kids
- Battery: Not required
- Brand: Funskool
- Box Dimensions: 31.5 x 23 x 4 cm (l x b x h)
- Category: Blocks & Puzzles
- Related Category: Wooden Games & Toys, Fun Board Games, Educational Games, Children's Gifts, Bestselling Games, Unique & New Games
- Country of Origin: India