Theraputty- Extra Firm Resistance
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
This colour coded putty comes in different consistencies, varying from soft to firm. This is ideal for hand and wrist exercises, improving strength and mobility, and facilitating grasping exercises. Made of nontoxic, clean, non-oily material, the putty does not stick to skin, furniture, or fabric. It is pleasant to touch, and is designed for a wide range of hand/arm strengthening needs. People can use it post surgeries or accidents, and it also helps for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome exercises. It is available in easy to open and store plastic container.
- Age: Children of any age group
- Contents: 1 Pack of Theraputty (comes in a plastic container for easy storage).
- Material: Silicone Polymer (gluten, latex, nuts, egg and soy free)
- Size: 100 grams
- Resistance: Extra Firm
- Brand: TheraPutty
- This color-coded TheraPutty is a resistive hand exercise material, for a variety of finger, hand, and wrist resistive exercises.
- It is recommended by therapists to improve finger and hand strength and mobility.
- It can also be used to facilitate grasping patterns with pediatric clients.
- It develops fine motor skills in children
- It can also be used as a fun fidget
- Squeeze, pinch, stretch or twist TheraPutty to strengthen hand muscles, improve fine motor skills, and decrease stress
- Your choice of XX soft resistance (tan colour), X soft resistance (yellow color), soft resistance (red colour) , medium resistance (green colour), firm resistance (blue colour) and X firm resistance (black colour)
- Each color offers a different level of firmness, allowing you to cater to the child's finger strength and customize accordingly.