Wild Animals Playset for Kids (Set of 12 Animal Toys) Small
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
The best way to introduce fun animals to your kids would be through the Wild Animals Playset For Kids. This animal toy set comes with a set of 12 animal figures that your kids would love to play with and learn from. These are small toys made of vinyl material which would be great for role playing games. The set consists of Tiger, elephant, zebra, rhinoceros, monkey, camel, cow, hippopotamus, lion, giraffe, hyena, and a leopard. The wild animals set comes with a toy fence and toy tree.
The animal toys are safe and fun to play with. Zoo animal toys can help children develop their social skills and communication skills. As they learn each animals’ name, they would tend to add it to their vocabulary and use it whenever they play with them. Therefore the wild animal toy set helps children improve their language skills. These are perfect toys for pretend play and role play games as well as great educational toys that would help children about wild animals.
- Age: 3 Years & Above
- Contents: 1 Wild Animals Set
- Material: Vinyl
- Product Dimensions: Each animal figure is approximately 5.5 cms in length and 3.3 cms in height
- Category: Soft Toys & Animal Figures
- Related Category: Toy Cars, Trains & Other Vehicles, Blocks & Puzzles, Pretend Play Toys, Dolls
How to play ?
- These fun animal figures can be used to teach children about the features of each animal. How lion is different from jaguar, and about various animal related characteristics. You can teach them about their habitat, the food they eat and so much more.
- The pretend play toy set of wild animals can be a lot of fun for kids to play, individually or in groups. Children can take up roles of different animals, rehearse the animal sounds that each of them makes and learn a lot more about these wild animals from each other. Such fun games with animal toys set will help in building their imagination.