Kabaddi Board Game - Fun Action Game (Traditional Game of India)
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Cannot find the right indoor board games to keep your child from going out? Well, what about the kabaddi board game which is bringing the traditional Indian games back in trend! The kabaddi board game is one of the two-player games that we bet you and your kid will enjoy playing with. Such unique games are always a joy to play with and since it is an indoor game for family, you don’t have to worry about anything!
Say goodbye to the boring board games because the kabaddi board game is here to set new trends. If you are someone who wants team building games to make sure that your child is on the right way to social emotional development then this is the perfect board game by funskool. The kabaddi board game includes 1 gameboard, 15 red team player cards, 15 yellow team player cards, 18 action cards, 15 yellow and 15 red pawns, dice, and an instruction manual. This is a full package for those who enjoy strategy games like kabaddi but cannot go out to play! You can also use the kabaddi board game to introduce your kids to the fastest-growing traditional sport of India.
The perfect option for those who need board games for 8 year olds, this is a fun game to play with friends. So grab the kabaddi board game and make sure you enjoy the thrill of sports even from the comfort of your living room. You can check out more funskool board games from our collection.
- No. of players: 2
- Age: 8 years and above
- Contents: 1 Gameboard, 15 Red Team player cards, 15 Yellow Team player cards, 18 Action cards, 15 Yellow pawns, 15 Red pawns, 1 Dice, 1 Instruction Sheet
- Game Time (approx): 20 minutes
- Battery: Not required
- Brand: Funskool
- ISI Certified
- Country Of Origin: India
- Box Dimensions: 40 cm (length) x 27 cm (width) x 5.5 cm (height)
- Category- Board Games
- Related Category- Educational Games, Blocks & Puzzles, Wooden Games
How to play:
- The kabaddi board game is a two players game. This strategy game requires each player to decide their color and side and accordingly pick the set of 15 player cards.
- Based on raiders or defenders, every card you draw will have the raider or defender score of the player. The higher the number score, the stronger the player.
- The raiding team chants ‘kabaddi’ rolls the dice and moves the pawn of their chosen color.
- The defending team follows suit and moves the same number of spaces. Once done, you need to compare the player cards to find out the possible outcome: successful raid, unsuccessful raid, or empty raid.
- This is a fun game to play with friends which you can also use as indoor games for family.
Manufactured and Packaged by
First Floor, 555/578, G G Complex, 6th Cross Road, Vidyaranyapura
Main Road, HMT Layout 2nd Blk, Bengaluru, Bengaluru (Bangalore)
Urban, Karnataka, 560097
For Customer Queries
Snooplay India Private Limited-Noida
D-52, Sector -10, Noida, Uttar Pradesh -201301