Maths Jigsaw Puzzle (Learn Multiplication and Division)
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Does your kid dread Maths too? Hates those multiplications, divisions ... runs away from arithmetical functions?
Have you ever tried making them learn the fun way? If not, this Maths Jigsaw Puzzle is a must-buy for your little one.
This Maths Jigsaw Puzzle involves learning basic arithmetics in the form of a puzzle-solving technique. Each puzzle has a beautiful picture on one side and different sums and numbers on the backside. The puzzle also includes a special dice that has numbers only up to three (3).
The child rolls the special dice, solves the arithmetic problem, and puts the puzzle piece on the puzzle board (picture side up). If the numbers of the puzzle are matched correctly, the jigsaw puzzle will reveal a beautiful picture. If not, well your kid needs some more practice!
This jigsaw puzzle game not only helps develop your child's arithmetic skills but also helps improve logical thinking and problem-solving skills. The puzzle game also helps improve the child's concentration and develop visual discrimination skills.
Why wait, grab this jigsaw puzzle for that special child in your life. Let's make Maths fun!
- No of Players: 1 to 3 players
- Age: 7 years and above
- Contents: 3 jigsaw puzzle playboards and accessories
- Battery: Not required
- Brand: Creative's
- Box Dimensions: 27.5 x 22.5 x 3.8 cm
- Ideal For: Tiny Tots, Maths Enthusiasts
- Category: Blocks and Puzzles
- Related Category: Educational Games, Unique & New Games, Best Selling Games, Children's Gifts, Best Birthday Gifts
- Each player chooses a picture puzzle and the corresponding puzzle play board.
- Next, each player takes turns to read the number or number sentence printed on the back of each puzzle piece.
- If there is a number sentence, look for its answer. If there is a number printed on the puzzle board, look for its matching number sentence.
- Now put each puzzle piece at the corresponding answer space on the puzzle board.
- When all the numbers and number sentences match correctly, a beautiful picture puzzle is revealed.
Is the game suitable for kids?
Yes, this jigsaw puzzle game is a great buy for kids!
How long does it take to complete the puzzle?
The time taken to complete the jigsaw puzzle game varies from person to person, depending upon the speed of the person.
What is a person who loves solving jigsaw puzzles called?
A dissectologist! Yes, that's the word associated with people who enjoy jigsaw puzzles.
Do jigsaw puzzles benefit the brain?
Yes. Jigsaw puzzle games improve mental strength and boost brain memory. Jigsaw puzzles also help improve hand-eye coordination and colour recognition skills among children.
Can the puzzle game be given as a birthday gift?
Yes, maths jigsaw puzzle makes for a perfect birthday gift for baby boys and baby girls.