Mattel Uno Playing Card Game
Get addicted to the fun card game of UNO!
Yes. Be it a chill evening scene with friends, a fun family get together, or a lazy Sunday afternoon, this card game fits all scenes. What more would you ask for than a card game that can be played with anyone & everyone, regardless of their age?! Also, UNO card game comes in a compact pack, making it easy for you to take it along- anywhere, everywhere. Whether it's a bus ride, a train journey, picnic scenes, or your cosy comfy bed, UNO card game created zero hassle, 100 % fun.
Grab this fun card game of UNO. We bet you'll never stop playing!
For more card games, click here.
- No. of players: 2 to 10 players
- Age: 7 years and above
- Contents: 112 cards deck
- Battery: Not required
- Brand: Mattel
- Box Dimensions:9m (width) x15m (length) x 2cm (height)
- Category: Card Games
How to play UNO card game?
- Objective: Be the first player to get rid of all the cards in your hand in each round.
- Keep aside the 4 Quick Play Reference playing cards from the deck of UNO cards.
- Each player picks up a card; the person who gets the highest number is the Dealer.
- The dealer shuffles the deck and deals 7 UNO card to each player. Keep the remaining cards in the center as the draw deck.
- Pick the top card from the draw deck. Now play a card that matches the colour, symbol, or number as the drawn card.
- In case you cannot play a card, pick up a card from the draw deck. Also choose wisely when to play your action cards.
- When left with only one card, say "UNO"! Play your last card to win a round of the UNO card game.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many players can play the UNO card game?
UNO can be played by 2 to 10 players at a time.
How many cards are there in the UNO card game?
The UNO card game deck consists of 112 cards in total.
Is the card game suitable for a 7-year-old kid?
Yes. UNO card game can be played by anyone aged 7 years and above.
What happens if I forget to say "UNO"?
If one of the players notice that you forgot to say "UNO", you'll have to draw two cards from the UNO draw deck!
What does the 'skip' action card do?
If you play the skip card in UNO, the player next to you has to skip their turn.