Wooden Chakla Belan Kitchen Toy
Kids adore their kitchen playsets and it often seems like they’re never getting away from it, but curiosity wins and they want to try out new things, just the way you do. So, they start watching you work in the kitchen, making round fluffy chapatis and this is where you know that the wooden chakla belan is needed so that they can make their own.
No kitchen toy set is complete without adding a wooden chakla belan to the playset, rotis are, after all, our staple. Cooking set toys are interesting ways to model positive behaviour in children and the wooden chakla belan made from natural wood, is one of the wooden kitchen accessories that will help your kids learn how to make proper chapatis. Add playing dough to replace the real dough and hand them this wooden chakla belan and voila! You’re ready for some realistic play food. This rolling pin with the wooden board is some of the most basic kids’ kitchen appliances you can get to give their kitchen set a realistic feel, and they help immensely when it comes to pretend play, building social skills, and developing motor skills.
Get your kids the wooden chakla belan playset and let them understand how to complete household chores. These pretend play toys help in normalising household work and act as learning toys for kids. You can check out more such cooking toys for kids from our collection of playsets.
- No. of players: 1
- Age: 3+
- Contents: 1 wooden belan set
- Material: wood
- Brand: Ratna
- Box Dimensions:
- Category: Pretend Play Toys
- Related Category: Toys for Babies, Toys for Boys, Toys for Girls, Gifts for Boys, Gifts for Girls, Children's Gifts, Best Birthday Gifts
- The color of the final product may vary, the one available will be shipped to you.
How to use:
- The wooden chakla belan is a rolling pin pretend play set made from natural wood and is a mini version of kitchen appliances for kids.
- This is one of the cooking toys for kids that can help when you aim to do realistic play food as a part of pretend play with kids.
- Use playing clay or play dough as flour for the chappatis and use the rolling pin to create your very own play food.
- It helps in developing concentration, motor skills, social skills, and hand eye coordination in kids.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can this pretend play be gifted to boys?
Yes, this pretend play playset rolling pin set is suitable for gifts for boys and girls.
What is chakla called in English?
Chakla is known as rolling board in English, while rolling pin is the rolling pin.
Do we have to buy the belan individually?
No, the rolling pin (belan) is included with the pretend play playset.
Is it a rod rolling pin or a roller rolling pin?
The pretend playset consists of roller rolling pin.