3 in 1 Preschool Teacher Puzzle For Kids (96 Pieces Puzzle with 12 Flash Cards)
Ratna’s educational series has some exceptional educational games for kids. These brain teasers are a great activity for kids to learn the basics of preschool at home. The Preschool Teacher 3-in-one Puzzle consists of puzzles on Months of the year, Indian seasons, and Days of the week which add up to 96 pieces of puzzle-solving. The game also involves 12 different flashcards for fast retention of knowledge.
The game consists of picture puzzles for kids that will keep them engrossed for long periods. This will promote the expansion of focus time and concentration and a better grip over concepts. The puzzle also contains a lot of colours and scenery that help the kids remember the seasons better. The spelling of the days and months are learnt efficiently with the help of puzzle-solving.
The jigsaw puzzle for kids is the best activity for kids to do at home as it activates both parts of the brain at the same time. This enhances creative thinking and imagination along with logical and critical thinking simultaneously. Kids puzzles are a great tool to develop the child’s brain from an early age. Puzzle-solving for kids improves their hand-eye coordination and visual-spatial thinking, these are essential skill sets that will help them immensely in the future.
- Age: 3 years and above
- Contents: Set of 3 Jigsaw Puzzles (96 puzzle pieces) - Days of the week, Indian Seasons, Months of the Year and 12 Flash Cards
- Brand: Ratna's
- Box Dimensions: 35.5 cm (length) x 22.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Category: Blocks & Puzzles
- Related Category: Educational Games, Art & Craft/ DIY Games, Unique & New Games, Best Selling Games, Children's Gifts, Best Birthday Gifts
- Country of Origin: India
How to Play ?
- Unpack the contents of the box and separate the different kids’ puzzle topics. The puzzle should contain a total of 96 pieces.
- The puzzles of the same topic should be placed appropriately by the child. This helps their hand-eye coordination and visual-spatial thinking.
- The puzzle-solving game can be played at parties as a race to those who finished the circle first. This helps their problem-solving skills and helps them think on their toes.
- This is also a great gifting option for kids as they enjoy a little bit of challenge mixed with fun!