Abacus Toy - Step 1 (Learn Addition, Subtraction, Place Value)
Are you worried about your child's maths solving skills?
Wait, remember how we all hated Maths? Fast forward, now remember how one day mom got an abacus home? That was definitely the turning point of our relationship with Maths. Wasn't it?
Give your child the same relationship with maths, gift them this abacus set right now!!
This abacus is a classic set that will help your kid learn basic arithmetical functions. Learning with an abacus helps the kid enjoy the study time by making the process fun and interesting. A handy kit, this abacus set comes with a plastic base so that it is easy to fix the beads and learn without the fear of the beads being misplaced. The abacus set is also beneficial in the child's memory-building skills, colour recognition skills, and problem-solving skills.
Why wait, grab this abacus set for that special child in your life. Let's make Maths fun!
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: 5 years and above
- Contents: 4-column Abacus plastic base and accessories
- Battery: Not required
- Material: Plastic
- Brand: Creative's
- Box Dimensions: 27.5 x 18.8 x 3.5 cm
- Ideal For: Tiny Tots, Maths Enthusiasts
- Category: Blocks and Puzzles
- Related Category: Educational Games, Unique & New Games, Best Selling Games, Children's Gifts, Best Birthday Gifts
How to use an abacus?
Firstly, arrange all the beads properly on the abacus stand.
Assign a place value (tens, hundred, etc) to each column of the abacus stand.
The counting starts with the beads in the lower row of the abacus stand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
4. What is the material used?
Abacus games set is made of plastic material.
2. What are the benefits of abacus?
Abacus improves calculation skills of a person. It also improves problem-solving abilities and concentration skills of the person.
3. Is it useful for a 4 year old?
No. Abacus is recommended for kids aged 6 years old and above.
4. Who invented abacus?
Abacus was invented by Tim Cranmer.
5. Does abacus require a battery?
No. This abacus game set does not require a battery.