Airbus Aeroplane Diecast Scale Model (1:302 Scale)
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
You must have heard the name of The Wright Brothers as the inventor of the first flying machine, but as it often happens in history, the credit for the success of any big invention is never solely for one to have.
They did indeed perform many aeronautical experiments and launched the first successful flying machine in 1903 but it would not have been possible without the primary research work and experiments done by George Cayley. He was building and flying models of a fixed-wing aircraft as early as 1803 and finally got a successful passenger-carrying glider in 1853!
So, all you aircraft enthusiasts must know that the airplanes that you get to travel in and see today are only a prodigy of the very first experiments, and this Airplane diecast model in 1:302 ratio is no different. Many diecast fans usually own a collection of best diecast cars and best diecast bikes, but we bring you the diecast airplane to add to your diecast collection and maybe use as a quirky room decor item or to flex on other automobile enthusiasts!
- Age: All ages (not suitable for kids below 3 years)
- Contents: One Airbus Aeroplane Diecast Scale Model (1:302 Scale)
- Box Dimensions: 15 cm (length) x 15 cm (width) x 4 cm (height)
- Product Dimensions (approx): 13.5 cm (length) x 14 cm (width) x 5 cm (height)
- Scale: 1:302
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Category: Diecast Cars & Diecast Bikes
- Related Category: Remote Controlled Cars, Action Figures & Bobbleheads, Quirky Gifts
- Country of Origin: China