B&W 3 Deck in 1 100% Plastic Cards, Durable & Washable Playing cards WIth Hard Cover Holder
Regular priceRs. 240.00
Get addicted to the fun game of B&W playing cards!
Yes. Be it a chill evening scene with friends, a fun family get together, or a lazy Sunday afternoon, this card game fits all scenes. What more would you ask for than a card game that can be played with anyone & everyone, regardless of their age?! Also, B&W playing cards come in a compact pack, making it easy for you to take it along- anywhere, everywhere. Whether it's a bus ride, a train journey, picnic scenes, or your cosy comfy bed, gold plated card game created zero hassle, 100 % fun.
Grab this fun card game right away. We bet you'll never stop playing!
For more card games, click here.
- No. of Players: 2 to 4 players
- Age: 3 years and above
- Contents: 52 Playing Cards + 1 Guarantee card (May be used as an Extra Joker) + 2 Joker cards
- Battery: Not required
- Also ideal for family and friends game night
- Box Dimensions: 10.5 x 7 x 3 cm
- Category: Card Games
- Related Category: Interesting Party Games, Fascinating Card Games, Unique & New Games, Best Selling Games
- The colour of the product may vary, the one available will be shipped to you.
Well, you can indulge in various versions of the card game with this set of playing cards. Some of the popular ones that we all know of are Bluff, Teen- Do- Paanch, Rummy, Satte pe Satta, etc.
Here, we'll discuss how to play the Rummy version of the card game.
- Rummy card game is preferably played by 4 players. Distribute 10 playing cards to each player of the card game.
- Keep the remaining playing card in the center as the draw deck.
- Each player needs to make 3 sets of cards (eg the 1st set could be 3 Kings, the 2nd set can consist of 3 Aces, the 3rd set could contain four successive playing cards of the same deck- eg 4,5,6,7 of Diamonds)
- Each player can pick one playing card at a time from the draw deck. If the playing card is useful to the player, he can keep the card but has to remove one card from his existing cards & put it in the draw deck.
- The next player can either pick up the playing card removed by the previous player or get a fresh playing card from the draw deck.
- The player who completes 3 sets first wins the rummy card game.
What is the rank of suits in a deck of playing cards
In a deck of playing cards, the suits are ranked from highest to lowest in the following order- Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, Spades.
How many cards are there in a deck of playing cards?
Each deck of B&W playing cards consists of 52 cards.
How many face cards are there in a deck of 52 cards?
A 52- card deck of B&W playing cards has 13 cards of each suit, hence, there are 12 face cards in total (4 Jack cards, 4 Queen cards, 4 King cards).
Is the card game suitable for a 9 year old?
Yes, B&W playing cards are suitable for players of age 3 years and above.
Does the card game require a battery?
No. B&W card games do not require a battery.