Original Hasbro Battleship - Strategy Board Game
Buy the Hasbro Battleship Board game and get back to playing fun strategy games with your friends and family. Remember how fun it was when we were children and all we need to worry about was fleets in a battleship? Of course we are talking about the excellent battleship game. Battleships are a 90s kids' go to fun board game. You have spent days and days on this amazing board game with your friends, siblings and cousins. Well what's stopping you now? Yes of course there are battleship games online but do you think it will be the same fun as a cool board game? Never.
The battleship board game comes with 2 portable battle cases and accessories. That's all you need to spend hours on a fun and exciting game. Strategy games are essential for all of us. They sharpen our minds and push us to think more and better. The board game is perfect for children to increase their cognitive skills and logical skills. Strategy development is an important aspect of the brain development process. You can enjoy this fun game with your children as its among the best board games to play with family. Especially if you and your children love battleships and strategy games.
- No. of players: 2 players
- Age: 7 years and above
- Contents: 2 portable battle cases and accessories
- Material: Plastic
- Brand: Hasbro
- Box Dimensions: 40 x 27 x 5 cm
How to Play it
- The players of a battleship game will receive a game board each along with five ships. Each of them would be of a different length. They would also have holes in them
- The ships are called Carrier, Battleship, Cruiser, Submarine and Destroyer.
- Players will be facing each other with the game boards against each other. It must be made sure that players cannot see or peep into each other's battleship boards.
- Both players will be placing their 5 ships on the ocean grid. Ships can only be plotted horizontally or vertically and not in a diagonal position. Another important aspect is that ships cannot be on the same grid space.
- Once the ships are plotted their spots can't be changed.
- Players will try to fire at the opponents ship, by guessing the coordinates where opponents ship are plotted. If the player has missed the ship the opponent has to reply "miss" and if they have hit a spot with the ship they reply "hit"
- Use your white pegs to mark your misses and red pegs to mark your hits on the target grid.
- The player who brings down the most ships or brings down all the battleships first will be the winner.