Braille Snakes & Ladders Wooden Board Game for The Blind (Hand Painted)
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Snakes and Ladders is a classic that teaches every player to be safe of the snake at the last number. The objective is to be the first one to reach the end. This classic game has been slightly modified so that even visually impaired children can enjoy a fun game of climbing ladders and escaping snakes. Modified Snakes & Ladders includes metallic Braille dice spinner and a sturdy, raised playing board.
- Number of Players: 4 players
- Age: All Age Groups
- Contents: 1 Set of Snakes & Ladders
- Material: Solid Wood
- Brand: Sparsh Products
- Country Of Origin: India
- Category: Special Needs
- Related Category: Educational Games, Gifts for Boys, Gifts for Girls, Children's Gifts
- Fully customized for play by those with eyesight issues
- Each player takes turns rolling the dice. The player who gets the highest number starts the game.
- If your counter lands up below a ladder, you move up. If the counter lands up on a snake's head, well you move down to the tile where the snake's tail ends!
- The player who reaches the final tile first wins the board game of braille snakes & ladders.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who invented the board game of snakes and ladders?
Snakes & ladders is an original Indian board game, invented by saint Gyandev.
How is it different from normal snakes and ladders?
Braille snakes and ladders board game is curated specially for the visually challenged. The board game uses a metallic dice spinner and raised tactile board.
What is the material used?
This board game is made of solid wood material.
Is the game suitable for a 9 year old?
Yes, Braille snakes and ladders board game is suitable for all age groups.