Chess by Ekta Board Game
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Love Chess? Remember how we loved playing the classic game of chess as kids? And even when we couldn't win, Chess was definitely a board game we played with full swag!
Well, here we bring before you the classic chess board game. A game that is fun to play, chess board game helps develop strategic thinking abilities, and hones quick thinking as well. The main objective of the game is to capture the opponent's king. Yeah, checkmate right!
A game for all ages, chess board game can be played with adults, and kids alike. What are you waiting for? Grab this super mastermind chess board game right away and spend some time flexing that brain muscle!!
Explore more fun board games for kids online in India here.
- No. of Players: 2 players
- Age: 8 years and above
- Contents: 1 game board and accessories
- Material: Plastic
- Brand: Ekta
- Box Dimensions: 26 x 8 x 6 cm
- Category- Board Games
- Related Category- Fun Board Games, Interesting Party Games, Multiplayer Games, Bestselling Games, Gifts for Boys, Gifts for Girls
How to play Chess board game?
- Firstly, set up the board game. Each opponent picks a colour and sets up the 16 pieces of that colour on his side of the chess board. (These pieces consist of the King, Queen, Rook, Bishops, Knights, and Pawns)
- Next, take turns moving the pieces across the board, towards the opponent's play area.
- Chess board game continues until one of the players 'checkmate' the opponent's King.
Is chess a game of logic or intuitions?
Well, this solely depends on the player. Some players of the chess board game use logic to move their pieces, while others go just by their gut feeling!
Can a pawn take a queen?
Yes, pawns of the chess board game can capture rooks, bishops, knights, and even the Queen!
What is the material used?
This chess board game is made of plastic material.
Is chess good for the brain?
Yes, playing chess board game improves brain functioning, strategic thinking, and attention span as well. The board game also helps boost a person's memory, and cognitive activities.
Is the game suitable for a 9 year old?
Yes, chess board game can be played by kids aged 8 years old & above.