Christmas sudoku includes one wooden board based on the theme Christmas emphasising on the importance of its celebration.
1. Learning about the festival - Christmas.
2. It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
3. This game has something to learn so it promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
4. It improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
5. It serves as a guide to help them understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: 3 to 6 years old
- Contents: A Wooden Board , Cutouts for Sudoku
- Battery: Not required
- Box Dimensions: 25cm (length) x 25cm (width) x 2.5 cm (height)
- Material: MDF
- Brand: ilearnngrow
- Category: Blocks & Puzzles
- Related Category: Wooden Toys,, Art & Craft Games,
- Country of Origin: India
HOW TO PLAY ?
Sudoku is played on a grid of 5 x 5 spaces. Within the rows and columns are 5 “squares”. Each row, column and square (5 spaces each) needs to be filled out with one of the elements of christmas without repeating any element within the row, column or square.