Party Drinking Foosball Game with Shot Glasses
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Party drinking foosball game is the drinking game you need whenever you have a Pawri ho rahi hai at your place. If you and your buddies are always looking for a good fun party game for the weekend, then we have got you. This foosball game is the perfect drinking game and table game at the same time. Drinking games become boring after a few times. So, sometimes it is too many drinking card games, and sometimes the truths and dares get extremely boring. This foosball game is the best alternative. A table top game that you can enjoy while drinking your cocktails, it would be a great hit among all your friends. People love a good drinking game while they enjoy their drinks, and this foosball will get your pawri go crazy. Additionally, you can play the perfect host by getting the drinks, a grand table game and shot glasses all in one buy. Your friends would be all over you for sure.
- Contents: 1 Foosball Tray Table + 2 Balls + 2 Shot Glasses
- Shot Glass Volume: 30 ml
- Material: Sturdy Plastic
- Product Dimensions: Foosball Tray is approximately 36 cms (Length) x 21 cms (Width) x 7 cms (Height)
- Box Dimensions: 37 cms (Length) x 22 cms (Width) x 8 cms (Height)
- Category: Party Games for Grown Ups
- Related Category: Tabletop Games, Party Essentials, Card Games
How to play it?
- Playing the Foosball drinking game is quite simple. Make sure your shot glasses are filled to the brim with your favourite drinks.
- The table top game is played between two teams on each side each consisting of two players. The objective of the party game is to use the rods and direct the ball to your goal post. You also have to defend the opposing team from scoring a goal.
- Well, that's simple. But, there is more to this drinking game.
- You have to chug down one shot for each goal scored by the opposing team and vice versa.
- The opposite team will take two shots for every goal scored by the defensive player
- You have to down two shots if you scored in your goal post in this foosball game