Electronic World Trade (International Banking Strategy Game)
What is a better indoor game to play than a world trade? No matter what you’re searching for, from best games to play with friends to fun family board games, your search is fruitless if you do not have the electronic world trade in your cart by now. Yes, you read it right, this is not one of your average strategy board games, because this classic trade game comes with an electronic banking system.
So don’t worry because you are all set for your next family gathering if you have this electronic banking game with you. The electronic world trade board game comes with an electronic bank in the package which makes it very easy to go through transactions. Say goodbyes to the days where you played with monopoly classic because this world trade electronic banking game is here for good.
Grab this electronic world trade which is one of the most enjoyable strategy board games if you are searching for the best board games for kids. You won’t even have to miss out on acting like a trader and becoming the bank manager because this banking game has it all solved for you. For more such best board games do check out our collection.
- No. of players: 2 to 6 players
- Age: 8 years and above
- Contents: 1 Game board and accessories
- Battery: Not required
- Material: Plastic
- Brand: Annie
- Also ideal for family and friends game night
- Box Dimensions: 42.4 x 28.2 x 7.1 cm
How To Play
- Unbox the world trade electronic banking game and set up the strategy board game according to the number of players.
- You can even take on the roles of an international mogul, a global consultant, or a world trader when playing this electronic monopoly.
- Place the electronic bank near the board game and begin taking your turns while playing.
- Buy, sell or rent properties all over the world using the electronic world trade board game and conduct transactions using the electronic banking system.
- Enjoy a fun indoor game with friends or a fun family board game using this electronic board game. Whoever has the highest properties and most money wins.