1. Kids can let their imagination go wild, building colorful creations on the magnetic canvas. Make fruits, animals, birds, vehicles and more.
2. Fun with Shapes is an excellent imagination building and learning tool. It cultivates problem solving skills in children. It improves their geometric and spatial understanding. Kids pick up, pinch and grasp pieces and move them around. This leads to fine motor development and hand-eye coordination.
3. The set includes a booklet with 200 patterns to help get the kids started. The real magic happens when kids start creating their own things.
4. Fun with shapes is suitable for both boys and girls. It promises hours of fun for all kids, 4 years and up. Children can play in groups as well.
5. Each set includes number of magnetic shapes, a magnetic board, a pattern book with 200 patterns, a display stand to showcase what the child creates, a tray to store the shapes.
Logging you in