Hopscotch is a backyard game enjoyed by children the world over. Hopscotch with bright colors and attractive design is an ideal companion for play outdoors or indoors. Can be played as an individual game but is best enjoyed in a group.
This game helps children to master body control. Hopscotch also helps children to manage body rhythm, which is the core of numerous other skills. Movements involved build body strength, balance, eye/hand coordination and more
HOW TO USE?
1.Throw a small stone, twig, beanbag, or other marker into the first square. (If it lands on a line, or outside the square, you lose your turn. Pass the marker to the following player and wait for your next turn.)
2. Hop on one foot into the first empty square, and then every subsequent empty square. Be sure to skip the one your marker is on.
3. At the pairs (4-5 and 7-8), jump with both feet.
4. At 10, hop with both feet, turn around, and head back toward the start.
5. When you reach the marked square again, pick up the marker—still on one foot!—and complete the course.
6. If you finished without any mistakes, pass the marker to the next player. On your next turn, throw the marker to the next number.
7. If you fall, jump outside the lines, or miss a square or the marker, you lose your turn and must repeat the same number on your next turn. Whoever reaches 10 first, wins.