Insects Big Box Volume - 2 ( 6 Activities + 1 Story Book )
Regular priceRs. 2,100.00
Insects fascinate children with their colourful Tiny bodies, peculiar shapes, and interesting habitats. With increasing complexity from Volume 1, explore the creative learning process with Volume 2 activities with fun, facts, and fiction enhancing your child’s knowledge of insects like ‘Caterpillar’, ‘Housefly’, ‘Firefly’, ‘Dragonfly’ and ‘Ant’. Volume 2 of Insect consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different insects, their characteristics, the importance of their functions & habitats in a step-by-step manner.
Key Features :
- The Insect Theme Box Activities introduce insect life cycle, habitat, and behaviour as well as concepts like numeracy & experimentation.
- Volume - 2 includes activities like Sudoku, Mazes and Puzzles aiding in problem solving & critical thinking.
- The DIY “DragonFly” Craft helps in fine motor skill development, fostering creativity & developing eye-hand coordination, and interactive activities enhancing role-playing skills. - Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities and storybooks specially curated for maximum retention and learning.
- Age: 3.5 - 5 Years
- Contents: Kappa Board Activities, Cardboard Tube, Dice, Fevicol, Plastic bags, Book, instruction manual
- Box Dimensions (approx): 35 cm (Length) x 26 cm (breadth) x 5 cm (Height)
- Product Dimensions (approx): 21 cm (Length) x 29.7 cm (breadth) x 0.3 cm (Height)
- Brand: Pathfinders Early Learner LLP
- Material: Combination of paper, wood, cardboard & paints
- Country of Origin: India