Kawasaki Z900RS Diecast Bike 1:12 Scale Model
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
This is a 100% original diecast Kawasaki Z900RS motorbike that is a fun toy bike for kids and also makes a good collectible to go in your diecast collection or miniature model collection, or if you are feeling generous it would also make a great gift for any automobile lover or diecast fan that you have in your friend circle.
Kawasaki is an automobile brand that has slowly but surely established its niche in the world and made a reputation for itself for manufacturing some of the most amazing superbikes and racing motorcycles.
A fuel tank in the shape of a teardrop accompanied with slick exterior features makes this diecast scale model truly desirable and a must-have for every diecast fan and automobile fanatic. This miniature scale model is one of a kind and has some slick features that would make you drool, so what are you waiting for? Buy now from Snooplay.in!
- 100% Original and Licensed product
- Age: All ages (not recommended for kids below 3 years of age)
- Contents: 1 Kawasaki Z900RS Die cast Bike 1:12 Scale Model
- Brand: Maisto
- Material: Metal and plastic parts
- Box Dimensions (approx): 22 cm (length) x 7 cm (width) x 12 cm (height)
- Product Dimensions (approx): 17.5 cm (length) x 7 cm (width) x 10 cm (height)
- Country of Origin: China
How to Use?
- Toy vehicles like toy bikes and miniature models instantly upgrade the look and feel of any living space and hence make for the best home decor, room decor, desk decor, and even office decor!
- But, why just limit yourself to decoration? This unisex superbike toy scale model makes for a great gift idea, so use it as a gift for girls or a gift for boys, or even as a gift for teenagers. Show your personality and your love for diecast models in this fun way and get creative with their use!
- Talking about being creative, you can even go ahead and use them as a backdrop in your youtube videos, or as the subject for toy photography!
I want this one ples