More Fun with Words Jigsaw Puzzle
The most fun your child will have paying fun games and toys, is when they learn along with all the entertainment. Buy The More Fun With Words Jigsaw Puzzle the for kids and watch them level up to become absolute geniuses. The Jigsaw puzzle is a word puzzle for kids who love to learn new things. The Jigsaw puzzle game contains 30 Multicolor word building games with the names written below in bold. Each of the puzzle is divided into 4 to 5 pieces. The child will also receive an activity book along with this kids puzzle game. The puzzle game for kids is perfect for enhancing language skills at home, school, and language therapy clinics.
Small kids puzzle game will help in increasing the observation skills of the kid, improve eye hand coordination and vocabulary skills. Your child will learn to recognise the letters of the alphabet and will be able to form 4 to 5 words. It will help in developing reading skills and spelling skills in children.
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: 4 years and above
- Contents: 30 puzzle sets and accessories
- Battery: Not required
- Brand: Creative's
- Box Dimensions: 28 x 33 x 3.5 cm
How to play ?
Picture card game :
- Place a picture card in front of the kid.
- Help the child in recognising the name of the object on the card and help them say it.
- Break the picture card into different puzzle pieces and assist the child in putting them back together.
- The child can learn to associate the image on the picture card with the name written below it. As a child learns to you say the names, they will eventually learn to spell the word as well.
- You can make the game challenging for kids by mixing up two different picture cards and asking them to organize each of them from the other.
- As the child learns the names of the objects on the card and how to solve the puzzle game, and make multi multiple picture card pieces together and as the kid to solve the puzzles.
Group game :
- The picture cards are divided equally among all the players.These are placed face down.
- The youngest player will start the game. He or she will turn one of the cards upsides and place it for everyone to see. The next player takes a turn and as the same. As each player moves forward turning cards upside if they feel like they do not need the cards they can discard it. players can collect the cards from the discarded stack of cards that belong to the other players.
- The players will use the cards to build a picture and the player with the maximum pictures wins the game.