Original Sequence Game by Funskool (Hardboard) - Certified Board Game
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
This Original & Certified Sequence Board Game by Funskool is a family game that is meant for ages 7 years and above and can be played by a maximum number of 12 players which makes it the ideal board game for your fun game night! This Diwali party will not just be for card games, forget teen Patti, poker, and other games and get your hands on this Sequence game immediately. For those who find it physically painful to listen and understand the rules of card games at a Diwali party, we bring to you, the Sequence board game! This will be the fun of a card game combined with a board game for your game night!
Tired of playing the same boring old Ludo with your family every time? Get the new sequence game to amp up the fun of your family game night by manifolds!
Bring this board game with you to your host’s party and they will be thrilled to have a guest who is so cool to play the game of sequence as well!
- Age: 7 years and above
- Contents: 1 Original Sequence Game by Funskool (Hardboard) with Manual
- Material: Hard Cardboard, Paper Playing Cards & Plastic Coins
- Superior Quality Foldable Board
- Brand: Funskool
- This is an ISI approved board game
- Box Dimensions (approx): 25.5 (length) x 20.2 (width) x 15.5 cms (height)
- Product Dimensions (approx): The board measures 50 cms in length & 38.5 cms in height
- Ideal for family nights & board game nights
- Great for board games for grown ups
- Great alternative of poker game
How to play:
- As the name of the game suggests, the focus is on sequence building! So whichever team or player build a series of sequence before the others win! Only 4 of your marker chips are needed to make a sequence. A connected series with 5 of the same, whenever one player gets to the same color corner.
- The rules are pretty simple and straightforward to the point that even children as young as 6 can play the game easily. If you are more than 3 players then the game must be played in teams and that’s where the real fun begins. Red chips are only used when there is a third team present. The players cut the cards and the lowest card deals with Ace being the highest. Just with a little bit of strategy and luck, you can win it!
This unisex game is a hit amongst all ages so you may get it as a gift for boys, gift for girls, gift for parents, gift for kids, gift for grandparents, and even as a gift for your loved ones for any occasion.