Othello Strategy Board Game By Funskool
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
This is definitely not your run-of-the-mill strategy board game. If you’re looking to help your kid learn while playing, Othello board game from Funskool is your best pick. The opposing players choose their discs (black or white) and make various moves, according to the set instructions provided with the board game, to either capture the maximum area on the game board or leave the opposing player with no moves.
The discs of opposing players can be captured by flanking them with your own discs. Regular playtime with Othello board game turns every kid into a creative genius, as simplistic strategies are discarded for clever plans. Although it appears easy to play, a simple but strategic move can change the board game completely – and that’s exactly what makes this board game so exciting.
Grab this super fun board game for your kid. Buy now!
Explore the world of board games for kids. Click here!
- No. of players: 2 players
- Age: 8 years and above
- Contents: 1 game board and accessories
- Battery: Not required
- Material: Plastic
- Brand: Funskool
- Box Dimensions: 37 x 27.4 x 4.8 cm
- Category- Board Games
- Related Category-Fun Board Games, Interesting Party Games, Multiplayer Games, Bestselling Games, Gifts for Boys, Gifts for Girls
- Flip a coin to decide which player goes first. Distribute the coins equally amongst both the players.
- The first player places the coin/ disc on the reversi game board.
- The rule is to place your disc surrounding the reversi disc of the opponent. This is known as "outflanking".
- Flip the outflanked side to its opposite side. Continue taking turns to place the discs on the reversi board.
- If there are no valid moves left, count the number of discs of each player.
- The player who has the highest number of discs wins the reversi board game.
What is Othello board game?
Reversi or Othello board game is a strategic board game played on an uncheckered board.
Why is the board game called Othello?
The name 'Othello' was selected by Gore Hasegawa, and is reference to Shakespear's play Othello
Can this game be played by a 5 year old?
No, Othello board game can be played by children aged 8 years old and above.
What is the material used?
This board game is made of plastic material.