Original Taboo by Hasbro - The Game of Unspeakable Fun
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Taboo is something that people should not say or do because it might offend or embarrass themselves or others. This taboo game by Hasbro is the same. Taboo game is a word guessing party game for all occasions, especially family gatherings. This fun game card game is played by two or more players and is also called the unspeakable game.
- The objective of a taboo game is to have your teammates guess the word that is on your card, but there’s a catch! On the same card, five more words are listed and are forbidden to be said at all costs, otherwise, the other team will ‘squeak’ and you’ll lose the word.
- To get your team to day the word SNORE, you don’t want them to say the obvious clues such as NOSE, SLEEP, SOUND, NIGHT, NOISE.
- Isn’t that a challenging game enough to get a dose of brain exercise?
The Taboo game is a group game and one of the cool games to play at home during birthday parties, anniversaries, or holidays. The game is an all-round game so it can be played anytime.
Are you ready for this brain exercise game and a long-hour of laughter? Well, get that clock ready and start racing against time, for the taboo game keeps you sitting at the edge of your seat as you try to not reveal the forbidden words that would make your team lose a word.
- No. of players: 4 or more players
- Age: 13+
- Contents: Game-changer die, score pad, sand timer, game guide
- Material: Paper
- Batteries: AAA alkaline batteries (batteries not included)
- Taboo - the game of unspeakable fun!
- Brand: Hasbro
- Eco Friendly & Sustainable Board Game
- Dimensions: 26.5cm (Length) x 20cm (Width) x 5cm (Height)
- Category: Card Games
- Country of Origin: China