Poem Singing Doll (Battery Operated Toy)
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
Kids enjoy singing, more so when it comes from other people around them but that is not always true because you might be occupied or engaged in other work, so we got you the perfect solution. The singing doll female is one of the dolls for kids that stop their crying in seconds.
This interactive toy doll for kids is a cute baby doll dressed in pink with a pink hat on her head. For your kids, this beautiful baby doll is pure magic because whenever they press on her she will start singing a poem with music running in the back. This will encourage your kids to sing along and pick up the tunes, thereby improving their hearing skills and rhythmic skills. This beautiful doll is one of the best dolls for girls and dolls for boys and can stand proof to the fact that you must have a singing doll to appease your little tots and make them learn poems through toys.
The singing female is one of the best baby dolls for toddlers as it is educational, fun to play with, and looks like a cute doll toy. So if you need the best toys for toddlers you must get this beautiful baby doll for your son and daughter. Don’t forget to check out more toy baby dolls from our collection.
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: 3 years and above
- Contents: 1 singing doll
- Battery: Required
- Material: Plastic
- Box Dimensions: 52 x 26 x 11 cm
- The color of the final product may vary, the one available will be shipped to you.
- Category: Dolls & Doll House
- Related Category: Toys for Babies, Toys for Boys, Toys for Girls, Gifts for Boys, Gifts for Girls, Children's Gifts, Best Birthday Gifts
How to use:
- Get the singing doll for your kids who love to play with a cute doll toy and want the best dolls for toddlers.
- Press the beautiful baby doll and you will hear poems coming out with music. This is a fun singing doll for kids you can use as toys for 2 year olds to teach poems.