Stratego Board Game - The Classic Game Of Battlefield Strategy
The Stratego game is one of the most celebrated strategy games of all night. If you are arranging an awesome game night with friends and family, this awesome board game is just the one you want. This game is a 1v1 brain game that requires you to capture the opponent’s flag by battling with their army. The rules of this game are easily comprehensible for even young children and the fun appeal of the game even occurs for adults. The awesome war board presents players with difficult choices due to the presence of cards like the spy and bomb. All the fantastic elements of this battle game makes it a unique, stimulating, and thrilling board game. The Stratego board game is an awesome present for your friends and family. Not only is this the best gift for children but also a great gift idea for friends. The strategy game is a fun activity for the kids that they can play for hours with. The board game for adults offers thrill and strategic thinking and is a must have for those who love action games.
There are 41 pieces, a screen, board and instruction manual contained in this brilliant strategy game box. The pieces of the game are army characters that are ranked on the basis of hierarchy. The best board game also offers special cards like spy, bomb and of course the flag cards. Overall the super fun game is a perfect carry for game-nights, sleepovers, house parties and picnics. Get this brilliant strategy board game today!
- Age: 8 years and above
- Number of players: 2
- Game Time: 45 minutes
- Three exciting games are possible - Stratego Duel, Stratego Original and Stratego Infiltrator
- Contents: 2 sets of 41 pieces each (red and blue), 1 game board, 1 cardboard screen, 1 game rules sheet
- Ideal if you are looking for interesting board games to play with friends and family, strategy games
- Brand: Funskool
- Box Dimensions: 40 cm (length) x 27 cm (width) x 5 cm (height)
- Product Dimension (approx): The game board measures 47 cm in length and 47 cm in width
- Category- Board Games, Action Games
- Related Category: Tabletop Games, Card Games, Party Games for Grownups, Unique & New Games, Best Selling Games, Children's Gifts, Best Birthday Gifts
- Country of Origin: India
How to Play ?
- The strategy board game comes with 2 sets of 41 pieces, the board, the screen and an instruction manual. The 41 game pieces are army characters ranked on the basis of hierarchy from Marshall to Minor. There are also special pieces including wildcards like spy and bomb and also the most important flag. The main aim of each player is to capture the flag of the opponent to make sure that none of their pieces can move or capture.
- The pieces can all move to their adjacent squares except the bomb and flag. The pieces cannot move to any diagonals in this strategy game. The scout piece can move to the last square of each row or column till it’s reachable.
- When the pieces are arranged the screen is put in the middle so that the other player cannot see the arrangement. The prints of the pieces have to be facing the player and the bank side has to face the opponent.
- The pieces of this awesome board game can capture another piece only if it’s higher in rank.
- The thrilling action game offers two very special rules. When the bomb is captured the capturing piece dies and the Rank 1 Marshall can be only captured by the Spy. The spy though ironically is the weakest piece which can be captured by any other piece. These rules make this strategy game an absolute high-risk experience.
- The flag piece can be captured to win the game.
- The board game can be played in 3 fun variants. The Duel variant allows 2 players to play with 10 pieces each. Original is when the strategy game is played with all the pieces except the infiltrator. The Infiltrator variant allows the players to play with this super special infiltrator card and 7 scouts.