Vegetables Set Small (Learn Vegetable Chopping) Kitchen Toy For Kids
Earn Reward Points
Earn 1000 Snooplay Points on Sign up.
Know more on ways to earn points and how to use. Click Here
Need Help ?
If there is one thing missing to complete the mini kitchen set that you have got for your little one, it is this vegetable set for kids which helps them learn how to chop and cut vegetables. When you have a mini play kitchen, it is important you also have a mini food set, and what’s better than adding this vegetable cutting toy set for kids to your play kitchen?
The mini toy vegetable set is a perfect little cooking toy set for kids who want to mimic your every move in the kitchen, including cutting and chopping. This vegetable cutting toy set has many benefits, firstly because it includes mini kitchen toys- 5 toy vegetables and a kids chopping knife, and secondly, it is one of the cooking toys that improve motor skills of kids. Your kids only have to add this pretend play toy to their kitchen set and then they can successfully have a realistic game of play kitchen with their friends using this mini food set.
The vegetable cutting toy is a dream addition to every kid’s mini kitchen set and is extremely easy to use. Not only does it help parents in teaching chopping to kids it is also easily one of the best toy vegetable set to help increase their general knowledge of fruits and vegetables. You can get more such pretend play toys and kitchen sets for kids in our collection.
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: 3 years and above
- Battery: Not required
- Material: Plastic
- The color of the final product may vary, the one available will be shipped to you.
How to use:
- The vegetable cutting toy set is one of the role play toys that will help your kids learn how to chop.
- This is one of the mini food set in cooking toys you can add to your mini kitchen set if you want to play kitchen/play food with friends or family.
- Just use the kids chopping knife given in the mini chopping set and chop the vegetables in half as marked, repeat until your kids learn.