Chathuranga Board Game - Brain Game (Traditional Warfare Strategy Game of India)
The chathuranga board game is an ancient Indian strategy game that focuses on warfare and was used years ago in planning and plotting against the enemy. Basing the same rules, this unique board game is sure to send your brain cells to work. If you are looking for fun indoor games or brain games that will promote cognitive development in kids then there’s nothing better than this chathuranga board game.
This strategy game is designed as one of the best two player games which can be played by 4 players- 2 players in each team- as well! Interactive and fun, this is one of the dice games that will not only improve cognition but also work on the social emotional development of the kids. The strategy board game has 1 gameboard, 1 wooden dice/daala, 8 red pieces, 8 green pieces, 8 black pieces, 8 yellow pieces, and 1 instruction sheet. The ancient chess or chathurbanga is one of the fun indoor games for family which you can even use as games to play with friends.
Compete in the quest to capture the ‘raja’ and learn about strategy games the fun way with this funskool chathurbanga board game. Grab this two player game and play with friends or family at home, but don’t forget to check out more board games from our collection!
- No. of players: 2 or 4 players
- Age: 6 years and above
- Contents: 1 Gameboard, 1 Wooden Daala (dice), 8 Black pieces, 8 Red pieces, 8 Green pieces, 8 Yellow pieces, 1 Instruction Sheet
- Battery: Not required
- Brand: Funskool
- ISI Certified
- Country Of Origin: India
- Box Dimensions: 40 cm (length) x 27 cm (width) x 5 cm (height)
- Category- Board Games
- Related Category- Educational Games, Blocks & Puzzles, Wooden Games
How to play:
- This strategy board game is one of the best brain games and it aims to teach kids about ancient warfare strategy through fun indoor games.
- Pick up your color and then position your pieces on the gameboard given in the chathuranga board game.
- Now roll the wooden daala/dice and move your pieces accordingly.
- Whoever uses the strategy game to their advantage and captures the opponent’s raja will win the game.
Manufactured and Packaged by
First Floor, 555/578, G G Complex, 6th Cross Road, Vidyaranyapura
Main Road, HMT Layout 2nd Blk, Bengaluru, Bengaluru (Bangalore)
Urban, Karnataka, 560097
For Customer Queries
Snooplay India Private Limited-Noida
D-52, Sector -10, Noida, Uttar Pradesh -201301