Kho-Kho - Fun Board Game (Traditional Game of India)
Who would’ve thought that it would be possible to play kho kho an outdoor game from the comfort of your living room? Well, believe us because it is! The kho kho board game is one of the games to play at home with kids because it is truly that much fun! One of the oldest traditional tag games of India is now available as an indoor board game, so what’s not to love?
The kho kho board game by funskool is a two player game that challenges children to think out of the box. Therefore, if you are looking for indoor games for family that focus on child development, build motor skills, and improves critical thinking skills, then we guess you’ve found your match. The kho kho board game is one of the unique games that are easy to play and includes 1 gameboard, 1 spinner board, 1 arrow, 1 base, 9 red pawns, 9 yellow pawns, and 1 instruction sheet. It is also one of the strategy games that will make sure that your kids engage in productive learning while having fun games to play at home.
So, are you ready to bring outdoor sports to your home and make indoor games a fun learning experience? Get the funskool kho kho board game and teach your kids the oldest Indian tag game! Don’t forget to check out our collection of indoor board games for more such fun games!
- No. of players: 2
- Age: 8 years and above
- Contents: 1 Gameboard, 1 Spinner Board, 1 Arrow, 1 Base, 9 Red Pawns, 9 Yellow Pawns, 1 Instruction Sheet
- Game Time (approx): 20 minutes
- Battery: Not required
- Brand: Funskool
- ISI Certified
- Country Of Origin: India
- Box Dimensions: 40.5 cm (length) x 27 cm (width) x 5.5 cm (height)
- Category- Board Games
- Related Category- Educational Games, Blocks & Puzzles, Wooden Games
How to play:
- The kho kho board game is an indoor board game representing the oldest Indian tag game. It is a two player game that you can play with friends and family.
- The indoor game is played in two innings, where players have to pick their side, either runners or chasers which they will alternate with each inning.
- If you are a chaser, you have to spin the board and move your pawn in an effort to capture the runner. The same will happen in the second inning when you will be the chaser.
- Whoever has more runners standing till the end of the game wins the kho kho board game!