Story Jigsaw Puzzle - Hansel & Gretel (Story Book Inside)
Buy Ratna’s Story Jigsaw Puzzle with Hansel and Gretel’s story book inside. The story book uses the game puzzle to narrate the story of the brother and sister who find themself in front of a house made of candy. Your kids will love this jigsaw puzzle and they would be enthralled to solve the puzzle and get to know what Hansel and Gretel do in the rest of the story. The story puzzle comes in a set of 3, with 35 pieces in each set. Each puzzle game set shows a scene from the story that you can narrate with the help of the story narration provided on the back of the story puzzle game box.
The first jigsaw puzzle shows Hansel and Gretel in the forest while their Stepmother is leaving them along with their father. The second kids puzzle game shows the duo finding the candy house at a distance in the middle of the forest. The third puzzle game shows Gretel saving Hansel by pushing the wicked witch into the boiling pot. There are 105 pieces of the puzzle in this game we hope your kid enjoys playing with each one of them. This educational game is very helpful in improving hand eye coordination, memory skills and knowledge development.
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: All ages (not suitable for kids below 3 years)
- Contents: 105 pieces Set of 3 Jigsaw Puzzles Toy for Kids (Each set of Puzzle has 35 pieces) and 1 Story Booklet of Hansel & Gretel
- Brand: Ratna's
- Box Dimensions (approx): 29 x 22 x 5 cm (l x b x h)
- Category: Blocks & Puzzles
- Related Category: Wooden Games & Toys, Fun Board Games, Educational Games, Children's Gifts, Bestselling Games, Unique & New Games
- Country of Origin: India
How to play it?
- Place the jigsaw puzzle set in front of your child.
- Instruct them on how to solve the puzzle by demonstrating if they have not played a puzzle game before.
- Show the images for reference and as your kid solves each puzzle, help them in understanding the story by reading the description from behind the story puzzle box.
- Do the same with each puzzle and lo! your child will learn to solve puzzle games and learn a new story as well.