Story Puzzle (Thirsty Crow) with Story Booklet For Kids Jigsaw Puzzles
We all are well versed with the thirsty crow and its story, but it is time to make sure that your kids take the moral from the thirsty crow story to heart and that can be done only with this story puzzle game! Yes, you can now have a thirsty crow jigsaw puzzle game that you can play with your kids and learn simultaneously.
Gone are the days when you have to sit and ingrain every moral story into your child’s brain, now with these story puzzles all you have to do is sit and play and the little ones will ask you questions about how and what themselves! This 105 pieces jigsaw puzzle for kids is a 3 in 1 puzzle game that you can use if you want to improve hand eye coordination or develop motor skills in kids. Not only that, this is one of the games you should definitely buy if you want to enhance the social emotional development and moral skills of your children.
This learning & educational game jigsaw puzzles is a brain development game and it comes in a box, in which you will find 3 puzzles with 35 pieces in each (total 105 pieces). It is a story in 3 parts puzzle game. The story puzzle is about a Thirsty Crow. The moral of the story in this jigsaw for kids is that Where there is a Will, there is a Way. The story of the thirsty crow is divided into three puzzles, which are three scenes from the story. The first puzzle for kids has the crow flying over a village in search for water. The second puzzle shows the crow finds the water but struggles to drink it from the pot. The third one shows the crow puts pebble in the pot to drink the water.
- No. of players: Can be played individually or in groups
- Age: 3 years and above
- Contents: 105 pieces Set of 3 Jigsaw Puzzles for Kids (Each set of Puzzle has 35 pieces), 1 Story Booklet of Thirsty Crow
- Battery: Not required
- Brand: Ratna's
- Box Dimensions: 29 x 22 x 5 cm (l x b x h)
- Ideal For: Puzzle Lovers
- Category: Blocks & Puzzles
- Related Category: Wooden Games & Toys, Fun Board Games, Educational Games, Children's Gifts, Bestselling Games, Unique & New Games
- Country of Origin: India
How to play it?
- Place the box on a plane ground and open it to find all the 3 puzzles.
- Choose the first scene from the set, and provide the kid with the 35 puzzle pieces along with the picture to give them a reference to start.
Let them take their time to finish the jigsaw puzzle and provide help if they get stuck.
- Move on to the next 35 pieces of the jigsaw puzzle set to the second scene along with the picture and so on.
- As they finish each puzzle narrate the story of the thirsty crow and end with the moral: Where there is a Will, there is a Way. You can connect it to the process of solving puzzles as well.