Wooden Single Piece Liftout Block Puzzle With Big Knobs - National Symbols Of India
There are only so many games for kids that educate them about their country, and this wooden single piece liftout block puzzle with big knobs on national symbols of india is one of those. It is an easy puzzle for kids which parents can buy if they need some puzzle games that are educational and fun to play at home.
This wooden puzzle for toddlers helps them learn about the national symbols of india and memorize them as well. Not only is it a great learning game for kids, but it also promotes their motor skills as it is one of the activity games. The wooden puzzle pieces of the block puzzle have big knobs using which the kids can pick up the symbols and place in the wooden board game. It is one of the games to improve cognition that will not overpower or overburden your kids with too much information. Learn about national flower, national bird, national sport and more national symbols of India with this wooden puzzle for toddlers.
Build social development in children and use this learning game for kids to ensure that they are aware of their country’s culture and authenticity. Grab this puzzle game for kids from our collection and check out more such knowledge games for kids.
- Age: 3 Year olds and above
- Contents: 1 Wooden Single Peice Liftout Block Puzzle - National Symbol Of India
- Material: Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) & Water based paints
- Product Dimensions: 29.8 x 29.8 x 1 cm
- Non Toxic & Eco Friendly Wooden Toy
- Toy Made In India
- Brand: Little Genius
- Category: Blocks and Puzzles , Wooden Games & Wooden Toys
- Related Category: Educational Games, Unique & New Games, Best Selling Games, Children's Gifts, Best Birthday Gifts
How to use:
- The big wooden puzzle for toddlers is a great brain development game to help kids learn about the national symbols of India.
- Use the wooden puzzle pieces with big knobs as picture puzzles for kids and place it next to the mentioned name in the puzzle game.
- This activity game improves motor skills in children, builds hand eye coordination and is great game for kids who are looking for social development.